Cheltenham Domiciliary Care as of 18 January 2017
We are seeking caring individuals who want to achieve a career as a Domiciliary Support Care worker to join our expanding team. You do not need any experience as full training is provided.
You will be assisting our valued clients within their own homes, with care tasks such as personal care including:- bathing, toileting, dressing, preparation of meals and administering medications.
You will build strong working relationships with your clients, families and work colleagues and we pride ourselves in delivering excellent quality care.
We are seeking staff who are flexible to work between these times:-
Monday to Friday – 7.00am – 2.00pm paid at £8.20 per hour
Monday to Friday – 4.00pm – 10.00pm paid at £8.20 per hour
Saturdays and Sundays – 7.00am – 10.30pm on a rota basis paid at £8.50 per hour
Mileage paid at 25pence per mile
Do you consider yourself to have the following:-
Driving Licence and own vehicle due to the nature of role
Reliable and trustworthy
A positive, caring and friendly nature
A passion for working with people within their own homes
Flexibility to meet the needs of our clients
Dedication in providing the best care and support possible
The benefits we offer include:-
- A rewarding career (not just a job)
- Uniform provided
- Mileage Paid
- Become part of a committed and professional team
- Career Development Pathway
- Work with and established and professional care company (not an agency)
- Free Comprehensive training
- Fully Supported and Mentored in your role
- Supported to obtain career building industry qualifications
- Competitive rates of pay
- Company Pension (NEST)
- Over time available
- No Charges for DBS Checks
- Paid whilst you train and learn
- Paid Holidays
- Long Service Awards
- Recommend a Friend Scheme (Where you will receive a cash payment)
- Opportunities to specialise – working with specific support need groups
Interviews will be held weekly until sufficient applications have been received.
If you are interested in joining a successful team then please contact Anne Hollands (Registered Manager) on 01242 242061 promptly.
An enhanced DBS and satisfactory references will be required for successful candidates.
* Due to the volume of applicants we receive we are only able to contact candidates that best match the requirements of the role. If you have not heard from us within 14 working days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adults with care and support needs and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to a DBS check.