Day Support Care Workers required
Holmleigh Care is a reputable provider of support services to individuals with profound physical and learning disabilities in a residential setting situated within a lovely country village setting based in Purton.
Our Service Users are at the heart of everything we do and within this rewarding job we are looking for individuals to support our Service Users to lead valued and fulfilling lives to achieve the best of their abilities on a daily basis.
We can offer full time, part time or bank hours to suit or shift patterns which are approximately 7.30am to 3pm, 2.30pm to 10pm and sleep-in’s or waking night shifts of 10pm to 7am, these times can vary.
The main duties within this role is to focus on the needs of the Service Users, whether it’s helping them with personal support and care, assisting with activities and appointments or shopping. Each individual that requires support will require an individual personalised approach where their tailored care plans, risk assessments and individual Person Centred Plans are adhered to.
Are you someone who can consider themselves as:-
- Excellent communicator both written and verbal
- Eager to learn new skills
As a new team member we will provide you with mandatory, comprehensive and any specialist training required to fulfil your daily duties.
We offer Diplomas 2 and 3 in health and social care and all staff undertake the new Care certificate which in-turn will assist with career progression.
Are you interested in joining a successful team then we will offer you the following:-
- Contracted Full or Part Time Hours
- Bank Hours
- Enhanced pay for bank holidays
- Over Time always available
- Paid Holidays
- Paid training (Full induction)
- Diploma/NVQ qualifications offered
- Career progression with in role (we promote internally prior to looking externally)
- Full DBS Disclosure paid
- NEST Pension Scheme
- Long Service Awards
- Recommend a Friend Scheme where you will receive a cash payment
If you are interested in joining a successful team then please contact The Recruitment Manager Joanne Howells on 01452 300025 where interviews will be arranged promptly.
An enhanced DBS and satisfactory references will be required for successful candidates.
* Due to the volume of applicants we receive we are only able to contact candidates that best match the requirements of the role. If you have not heard from us within 14 working days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adults with care and support needs and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to a DBS check.