Domiciliary Support Workers Required – Swindon
Care at Home is a reputable leading Domiciliary Care provider of support services for people who require care and support who live within their own homes or within supported living accommodation.
Our Service Users are at the heart of everything we do and within your job we are looking for individuals to support our Service Users to lead valued and fulfilling lives to achieve the best of their abilities.
We pride ourselves on the excellent care which we provide through the hard work and dedication of our flexible, empathetic and enthusiastic staff team.
Drivers are essential for this position due to travelling between calls with mileage allowances paid.
Full time, Part time and Bank positions are available supporting adults with their individual needs.
We are seeking compassionate individuals who can offer us flexibility to support our service users on a variety of call times during the day or either shifts of early mornings, evenings, weekends to assist with calls between times of 7.00am to 11.00pm, these times can vary.
The main role as a Domiciliary Support Worker will be to focus on the needs of the Service Users, whether it’s helping them with personal support and care, appointments, support service users with mobility problems and other physical disabilities, including incontinence; help in use and care of aids and personal equipment and to assist with all household chores to include cleaning and cooking.
Each individual who requires support will require an individual personalised approach ensuring tailored care plans, risk assessments and individual Person Centred Plans are adhered to.
Are you someone who can consider themselves as:-
- Excellent communicator both written and verbal
- Eager to learn new skills
- Drivers essential
As a new team member we will offer you mandatory, comprehensive and any specialist training required to support with your daily duties.
We offer Diplomas 2 and 3 in health and social care and all staff undertake the new Care certificate which in-turn will assist with career progression within the company.
Are you interested in joining a successful team then we will offer the following:-
- Full time, Part time or bank hours offered
- flexibility around shifts and times offered from early mornings, evenings and weekends up until 11.00pm
- Enhanced pay for weekend working
- Enhanced pay for bank holidays
- Over Time always available
- Paid Holidays
- Paid training (Full induction)
- Diploma/NVQ qualifications offered
- Career progression with in role (we promote internally prior to looking externally)
- Free Uniform provided to all employees
- Full DBS Disclosure paid
- NEST Pension Scheme
- Long Service Awards
- Recommend a Friend Scheme where you will receive a cash payment
If you are interested in joining a successful team then please contact The Registered Manager Louise Smith on 01793 554731 where interviews will be arranged promptly.
An enhanced DBS and satisfactory references will be required for successful candidates.
* Due to the volume of applicants we receive we are only able to contact candidates that best match the requirements of the role. If you have not heard from us within 14 working days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adults with care and support needs and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to a DBS check.