Domiciliary Support Workers – Swindon Areas
Care at Home Swindon have just received an ‘Outstanding’ from their last CQC inspection and due to increased care packages we are seeking Domiciliary Support workers to join our busy, friendly and efficient staff team in the Swindon Areas.
Do you consider yourself to have the following:-
Driving Licence and own vehicle due to the nature of role
Reliable and trustworthy
A positive, caring and friendly nature
A passion for working with people within their own homes
Flexibility to meet the needs of our clients
Dedication in providing the best care and support possible
Domiciliary care is person centred and the role of a Support Worker varies from personal care to food preparation, medication, hoisting and weekly shopping.
No experience is necessary as you will receive all appropriate training for this role.
Full Time, Part Time and Bank positions are available, which may include early mornings, evenings, weekends or split shifts.
In Return for this you will receive a salary of: Monday – Friday £8.30 per hour / Weekends £8.90 per hour plus 25p per business mile.
The benefits we offer include:-
- A rewarding career (not just a job)
- Uniform provided
- Mileage Paid
- Become part of a committed and professional team
- Career Development Pathway
- Work with and established and professional care company (not an agency)
- Free Comprehensive training
- Fully Supported and Mentored in your role
- Supported to obtain career building industry qualifications
- Competitive rates of pay
- Company Pension (NEST)
- Over time available
- No Charges for DBS Checks
- Paid whilst you train and learn
- Paid Holidays
- Long Service Awards
- Recommend a Friend Scheme (Where you will receive a cash payment)
- Opportunities to specialise – working with specific support need groups
Interviews will be held weekly until sufficient applications have been received.
If you are interested in joining a successful team then please contact Louise Smith (Registered Manager) on 01793 554731 where interviews will be arranged promptly.
An enhanced DBS and satisfactory references will be required for successful candidates.
* Due to the volume of applicants we receive we are only able to contact candidates that best match the requirements of the role. If you have not heard from us within 14 working days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adults with care and support needs and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to a DBS check.