Male Senior Carer Required at Abacus House, Swindon
Holmleigh Care is a reputable provider of support services to individuals with profound physical and learning disabilities in a residential setting situated within a lovely country village setting based in Purton.
Our Service Users are at the heart of everything we do and within this rewarding job we are looking for individuals to support our Service Users to lead valued and fulfilling lives to achieve the best of their abilities on a daily basis.
- Must hold an NVQ 2 or working towards an NVQ3
- Experience of working with Learning Difficulties and Challenging Behaviours
- Responsible for day to day shift management
- Co-ordinate the care, activities and daily routines of the service users
- Liaise with external professionals
- Responsible for administering medication
- Responsible for all client finances
- Responsible for completion for tasks and audits that have been delegated by management
- Work and support the home Manager/Deputy
- Driver advantageous
To apply please contact the recruitment team on 01452 300025
CLOSING DATE IS: Wednesday 6th July 2016