Support Workers in Gloucestershire
Are you the type of person who enjoys helping others?
Are you a positive and caring person?
Do you consider yourself to be an excellent communicator who is able to engage with people from all walks of life?
Are you reliable, flexible and willing to have a go and making a difference to someone’s life?
If you do, then a support worker career could be for you!
Holmleigh Care Homes are currently recruiting for Support Workers to deliver a quality of individualised care and support to our service users within our residential and supported living homes to adults with learning difficulties, physical disabilities, mental health and behaviours that may challenge within our services in and around Gloucestershire.
Shift patterns apply on a monthly rota so applicants must be flexible in their availability.
Within our services we are currently recruiting for waking night and day positions where full time and part time hours are available.
We do not ask for any formal qualifications or experience of working in care as full training will be provided with opportunities to obtain a nationally recognised qualification in care. Applicants are able to come in and after some shadowing be able to fully delve into this role.
What we offer to you:-
- Competitive rates of pay
- Full paid induction programme
- Paid annual leave – 20 days per year + 8 bank holidays
- Enhanced pay for working bank holidays
- Overtime available
- Sleep ins optional
- Excellent development and promotion opportunities
- NEST Pension Scheme with employer contribution
- Refer a Friend Bonus Scheme
Not every day is the same when working in our services, so if you think you’re up for a challenge, apply now or call the Recruitment Manager Joanne Howells on 01452 300025 for more information.
- For all successful candidates we will obtain an enhanced DBS and satisfactory references at no cost to you.
- We are committed to Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adults with care and support needs and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to a DBS Check.