Agency Support Care Workers
- Do you want to work the hours to suit yourself and your family?
- Do you want to earn extra cash and be in control of your income?
- Are you someone who enjoys working with people?
If the answer is ‘YES’ then we have the job for you!
We are seeking individuals with lots of motivation, enthusiasm, empathy and flexibility to engage with our clients whether it be within their own homes, supported living or registered accommodation to enable them to live a full and rewarding life with a focus on promoting daily living skills and grow their independence.
Locations that we can offer?
- Cheltenham and surrounding areas
- Newent, Gloucestershire
- Purton, Swindon
- Welcome Bonus (£50.00 on commencement of first shift, completion of 20 satisfactory shifts receive a further £100.00)
- Flexibility to work one shift or more a week
- Work for months at a time
- Work evenings or weekends only
- The ability to earn extra income (work around other work commitments)
- Enhanced pay for bank holidays
- Paid Enhanced DBS
- Enrolment into the Pension Scheme ‘NEST’ (dependant on earnings)
- Full Training provided with recognised qualifications including the Care Certificate
- An opportunity to work with and support various client groups
Working as an agency worker is an ideal opportunity for individuals new into the care industry to obtain an excellent understanding of the industry before committing to a permanent position or gives you the ability to earn extra income alongside other work commitments.
If you wish to apply or discuss this opportunity further then please contact Sarah Quiney or Clare Harper on 01242 242061.
We are committed to Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adults with care and support needs and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to a DBS Check.