Agency Support Care Workers – Gloucester and Cheltenham
Working as an agency worker is an ideal opportunity for individuals new into the care industry to obtain an excellent understanding of the industry before committing to a permanent position or gives you the ability to earn extra income alongside other work commitments.
- Welcome Bonus (£50.00 on commencement of first shift, completion of 20 satisfactory shifts receive a further £100.00)
- Flexibility to work one shift or more a week
- Work for months at a time
- Work evenings or weekends only
- The ability to earn extra income (work around other work commitments)
- Competitive hourly rates of pay
- Enhanced pay for bank holidays
- Paid Enhanced DBS
- Enrolment into the Pension Scheme ‘NEST’ (dependant on earnings)
- Full Training provided with recognised qualifications including the Care Certificate
- An opportunity to work with and support various client groups
If you wish to apply or discuss this opportunity further then please contact Anne Hollands or Clare Harper on 01242 242061 .
We are committed to Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adults with care and support needs and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to a DBS Check.