Domiciliary Care Workers Required – Cheltenham/Gloucester
We are currently recruiting dedicated and motivated individuals to join our ever increasing care staff team.
No experience is necessary as you will be fully supported within this role and will become a valued member of the team.
Our clients are seeking individuals who they can:-
- Depend on
- Build good relationships with
- Someone who will laugh with them and spend time with them so they do not feel lonely
- Someone to work with them in daily tasks instead of taking over to speed things up
- Meet their daily needs and requirements
- Respect them whilst working in their home
- Someone who will put them first and listen to their choices
- Make them feel valued
- Have the consistency of support care staff
- A driver is essential for this role due to travelling from home to home.
Do you consider yourself to be:-
- Reliable, Flexible, Honest and Trustworthy
- Have a positive, caring and friendly nature
- A passion for working with individuals to ensure they lead a valued and fulfilling life to achieve the best of our abilities
- Enthusiastic and Empathetic
- Excellent Communication skills
Our services include:-
- Personal Care
- Preparation of meals
- Prompting of medication
- Attending GP and Hospital appointments
We offer full training with the opportunity to obtain recognised care qualifications such as:-
The Care Certificate
NVQ/diploma Level 2 and 3 in Care
We are seeking individuals who are flexible to work between these times:-
Monday to Friday – 7.00am – 2.00pm paid at £8.30 per hour
Monday to Friday – 3.00pm – 6.00pm paid at £8.30 per hour
Monday to Friday – 4.00pm – 10.00pm paid at £8.30 per hour
Saturdays and Sundays – 7.00am – 10.30pm on a rota basis paid at £8.90 per hour
Mileage paid at 25pence per mile
We are committed to Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adults with care and support needs and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to a DBS Check and satisfactory references being obtained.
If you are interested in applying for the above post, or wish to discuss these opportunities then please contact Anne Hollands (The Registered Manager) on 01242 242061 where interviews will be arranged promptly.