Full time, Part time & Bank Support Workers
Hunters Moon is a registered care home supporting adults with learning difficulties, autism and epilepsy based in Chippenham.
We are seeking to appoint Full time, Part time & Bank Support Workers to join our friendly team on Day and Waking Night shifts. Shift patterns apply on a monthly rota so applicants must be flexible in their availability.
Whether you are an individual who has recently completed your Health & Social Care Qualification at college, an experienced carer or someone looking to re-join the work place, we can offer a future that’s rewarding in every sense.
We are seeking individuals who:-
- Have patience and a passion to understand each individual’s personal needs.
- Be skilled in enabling people with a range of abilities to live as independently as possible, to enjoy a full life and to achieve their goals and ambitions.
- Knowledge and understanding of working with people with autism and epilepsy would be extremely helpful.
- Be proactive and flexible in your approach.
- Use your initiative and be able to communicate with people from all walks of life.
- Confident as you may be required to lone work (1:1) with our individuals
- Have a calm approach (when client behaviours change or become challenging)
- Be able to work independently or within your team
What we offer to you:-
- Competitive rates of pay
- Full paid induction programme
- Paid annual leave – 20 days per year + 8 bank holidays
- Enhanced pay for working bank holidays
- Overtime available
- Sleep ins optional
- Excellent development and promotion opportunities
- NEST Pension Scheme with employer contribution
- Refer a Friend Bonus Scheme
If you wish to make a real positive difference to someone’s life we would love to hear from you! If you think you’re up for a challenge, apply now or call the Recruitment Manager Joanne Howells on 01452 300025 for more information.
- For all successful candidates we will obtain an enhanced DBS and satisfactory references at no cost to you.
- We are committed to Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adults with care and support needs and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to a DBS Check.