Registered and Supported Living Care Workers Required in Gloucester/Newent
Are you someone who consider themselves to be:-
- An excellent communicator
- Willing to give anything ago
- An excellent listener with vast amounts of patience
- Enthusiastic, Empathetic and Compassionate
- Reliable, Flexible, Honest and Trustworthy
If you have answered ‘YES’ then we would be willing to discuss this wonderful opportunity of a career in care.
No experience is required – life experience and personal values are more important and we do offer full training to support you in your role.
We offer Diplomas 2 and 3 in health and social care and all staff undertake the new Care certificate which in-turn will assist with career progression.
The individuals we support are seeking staff:-
- Who will support and assist them to live an ordinary life to the best of their abilities
- They are all individuals who enjoy meeting new people and their families
- Visiting new places and like to try various activities such as swimming, dancing, walking, shopping, cooking and laundry
- Provide them with their independent personalised support (this may at times include personal care e.g showering, washing or even prompting to do these tasks)
- Respect them whilst working in their home
- Someone who will put them first and listen to their choices
We require our support 24 hours per day and usually we have staff available between the following times:-
7.00am – 3.00pm
2.30pm – 10.00pm
9.30pm – 8.00am
If you want to join a successful company and make a career in care then we will offer the following:-
- Full time, Part time and bank hours available
- Enhanced pay for bank holidays
- Over Time always available
- Paid Holidays
- Paid training (Full induction) – with nationally recognised certificates
- Diploma/NVQ qualifications offered
- Career progression with in role
- Full DBS Disclosure paid
- NEST Pension Scheme
- Recommend a Friend Scheme
If you are interested in joining a successful team then please contact Joanne Howells (Recruitment Manager) on 01452 300025 where interviews will be arranged promptly.
An enhanced DBS and satisfactory references will be required for all successful candidates.
We are committed to Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adults with care and support needs and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to a DBS Check.