Residential and supported living staff
Mantley Chase and The White House delivers residential and supported living individualised care and support to adults with learning difficulties, challenging behaviours and complex needs based in a lovely countryside setting in Newent, Gloucestershire.
Shift patterns apply on a monthly rota so applicants must be flexible with their availability.
Within these homes our Individuals require their individual care and support between the hours of 7.30am and 10.00pm.
Our individuals require applicants to support them throughout the night (sleeping in). Sleeping in is optional to this role and we are able to offer full time, part time and bank hours either on Day or Waking Night shifts.
If you are a driver this would be an advantage as our service users enjoying being out and about.
Previous experiences would be beneficial for these homes but do not be put off. If you do not have any experience full training is provided with the opportunity to obtain diplomas in care. We believe that life experiences and personal values are more important
What we offer to you:-
- Competitive rates of pay
- Full paid induction programme
- Paid annual leave – 20 days per year + 8 bank holidays
- Enhanced pay for working bank holidays
- Overtime available
- Sleep ins optional
- Excellent development and promotion opportunities
- NEST Pension Scheme with employer contribution
- Refer a Friend Bonus Scheme
Not every day is the same when working in our services, so if you think you’re up for a challenge, apply now or call the Recruitment Manager Joanne Howells on 01452 300025 for more information.
- For all successful candidates we will obtain an enhanced DBS and satisfactory references at no cost to you.
- We are committed to Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adults with care and support needs and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to a DBS Check.