Support Care Staff in Pavenhill, Purton
We are 10 individuals living an ordinary life and we are seeking dedicated Support Care Staff to help us live our life to the best of our abilities. Our home is in Pavenhill, Purton and we are people with learning difficulties and complex physical disabilities.
We are seeking individuals who we can:-
- Depend on
- Build good relationships with
- Meet my daily needs and requirements
- Respect me whilst working in my home
- And someone who will put me first and listen to my choices.
- If you are a driver this would be an advantage as we enjoy being out and about within the community.
No experience is required – life experience and personal values are more important.
Do you consider yourself to be:-
- Reliable, Flexible, Honest and Trustworthy
- Have a positive, caring and friendly nature
- A passion for working with individuals to ensure we lead a valued and fulfilling lives to achieve the best of our abilities
- Enthusiastic and Empathetic
- Excellent Communication skills
We require our support 24 hours per day and usually we have staff available between the following times:-
7.00am – 3.00pm
2.30pm – 10.00pm
9.30pm – 8.00am
Pay rate is dependent on skills and experience – will be discussed at interview
As a new team member we will provide you with mandatory, comprehensive and any specialist training required to undertake your duties.
We offer Diplomas 2 and 3 in health and social care and all staff undertake the new Care certificate which in-turn will assist with career progression.
If you want to join a successful team then you will receive the following:-
- Full time, Part time and bank hours available
- Enhanced pay for bank holidays
- Over Time always available
- Paid Holidays
- Paid training (Full induction) – with nationally recognised certificates
- Diploma/NVQ qualifications offered
- Career progression with in role (we promote internally prior to looking externally)
- Full DBS Disclosure paid
- NEST Pension Scheme
- Recommend a Friend Scheme where you will receive a cash payment
If you are interested in joining a successful team then please contact Sheri Bidmead (Registered Manager) on 01793 772736 where interviews will be arranged promptly.
An enhanced DBS and satisfactory references will be required for all successful candidates.
We are committed to Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adults with care and support needs and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to a DBS Check.