Domiciliary Care Support Workers in Cheltenham
Competitive Pay Rates + Mileage Paid + Enhanced Pay for Bank Holidays + Free Training + Free Uniform + Full DBS Paid for + Happy Friendly Working Environment
We are looking to recruit Support Care Workers to deliver Domiciliary Care Services in Cheltenham and surrounding areas
£8.65 per hour working Monday to Friday
£8.95 per hour working Saturday and Sunday
Mileage is paid at 25p per mile
Time and Half Paid for Bank Holidays
No experience is necessary as full induction training, completion of the Care Certificate and ongoing support is provided. You must be able to drive, hold a full driving licence and have use of a car.
We are currently recruiting motivated care and support workers with pleasant personalities and a patient caring nature, to provide personal and social care, supporting people in their own homes. We provide care and support to people of all ages enabling them to stay at home and remain part of their local community.
We are seeking individuals who are:-
- Able to use your own initiative and common sense
- Willing to encourage individuals to develop their personal interests and hobbies
- Have the ability to communicate with people from all walks of life and have a good listening ear
- Have patience, passion and respect whilst working within their own homes
- Assisting and prompting individuals with personal care (bathing, washing, toileting)
- Meal Preparation
- Domestic duties
- Prompting of medication
- Accompanying people to GP/Hospital Appointments and social activities
- Assisting with Shopping
- Companionship services
There are opportunities to work flexible hours, including early mornings, evenings and weekends.
If you are interested in this career opportunity and would like more information about this role then please contact Sarah Quiney (Deputy Manager) or Clare Harper (Office Manager) on 01242 242061.
For all successful candidates we will obtain an Enhanced DBS and Satisfactory References at no cost to you.
We are committed to Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adults with care and support needs and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to a DBS Check.