Support workers required in Swindon and Marlborough
Support workers required in Swindon and Marlborough to support individuals with various support needs working within supported living services.
Do you consider yourself to have the following qualities?
- Have a calm approach(when client behaviours change)
- Quick on your feet to respond accordingly to any issues
- Good work ethic
- Ability to work flexibly
- Able to use your own initiative when working under pressure
- Motivate yourself and others around you
- Be able to work independently or within your team
- Confident as you may be required to lone work (1:1) with our individuals
If you do, then a support worker career could be for you!
Shift patterns apply on a monthly rota so applicants must be flexible with their availability.
Within these homes our Individuals require their individual care and support between the hours of 7.30am and 10.00pm.
Our individuals require applicants to support them throughout the night (sleeping in). Sleeping in is optional to this role and we are able to offer full time and part time hours.
Previous experiences would be beneficial for this home but do not be put off. If you do not have any experience full training is provided with the opportunity to obtain diplomas in care. We believe that life experiences and personal values are more important
What we offer to you:-
- Full paid induction programme
- Paid annual leave – 20 days per year + 8 bank holidays
- Enhanced pay for working bank holidays
- Overtime available
- Sleep ins optional
- Excellent development and promotion opportunities
- NEST Pension Scheme with employer contribution
- Refer a Friend Bonus Scheme
Not every day is the same when working in our services, so if you think you’re up for a challenge, apply now or call the Recruitment Manager Joanne Howells on 01452 300025 for more information.
- For all successful candidates we will obtain an enhanced DBS and satisfactory references at no cost to you.
- We are committed to Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adults with care and support needs and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to a DBS Check.