Male Support Workers Needed in Gloucester
Do you consider yourself to have the following qualities?
- Have a calm approach(when client behaviours change or become challenging)
- Quick on your feet to respond accordingly to any issues
- Good work ethic
- Ability to work flexibly
- Able to use your own initiative when working under pressure
- Motivate yourself and others around you
- Be able to work independently or within your team
- Confident as you may be required to lone work (1:1) with our male individuals
Shift patterns apply on a monthly rota so applicants must be flexible in their availability.
Within this registered home we are currently recruiting for waking night and day positions where full time and part time hours are available.
Previous experiences would be beneficial for this home but do not be put off. If you do not have any experience full training is provided with the opportunity to obtain diplomas in care.
We offer you:
- Competitive Pay Rates
- Overtime available
- Enhanced Pay for Bank Holidays
Not every day is the same when working in this fast paced home, if you think you’re up for a challenge, apply now or call the Recruitment Manager Joanne Howells on 01452 300025 for more information.
For all successful candidates we will obtain an enhanced DBS and satisfactory references at no cost to you.
We are committed to Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adults with care and support needs and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to a DBS Check.