Are you looking for your next career step within social care or are you looking for a career change and have a desire to work with people with physical disabilities and learning difficulties?
We are looking for candidates with strong self-awareness and resilience who are flexible, pro-active and committed. Our support workers should have the ability to use their initiative to work autonomously in order to aid individuals to meet their outcomes of support but also to work as part of a team to ensure consistency of support.
Experience of working in the field of physical and learning disabilities would be an advantage however not essential as we offer excellent training and learning and development opportunities to enhance the support you deliver.
Above all, you will have the enthusiasm, desire and personal qualities to provide individual support and care within our service, your ability to help others help themselves will shine through.
We are seeking to appoint full time, part time, bank and waking night support workers who have the flexibility with their availability as shift patterns apply on a monthly rota.
Within these homes our individuals require their personalised care and support on a 24 hours basis with shifts commencing at 7.00am for day shifts and 9.00pm for waking night shifts.
In return we will offer you:-
- Full paid induction programme
- Opportunity to obtain nationally recognised qualifications (Care Certificate, Diplomas)
- Paid annual leave – 20 days per year + 8 bank holidays
- Enhanced pay for working bank holidays
- Overtime available
- Excellent development and promotion opportunities
- NEST Pension Scheme with employer contribution
- Full DBS Disclosure paid
- Refer a Friend Bonus Scheme
Not every day is the same when working in this fast paced home, but a good sense of humour is essential, so if you think you’re up for a challenge, apply now or call Sheri Bidmead (Registered Manager) on 01793 772736 for more information.
- For all successful candidates we will obtain an enhanced DBS and satisfactory references at no cost to you.
- We are committed to Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adults with care and support needs and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to a DBS Check.