Care Workers – Yatton Keynell, Chippenham
We are currently recruiting Care Workers to work with male and female individuals with autism, learning difficulties, epilepsy and behaviours that may challenge the service.
We are recruiting for the following positions: –
Day Staff – (Shift times – 7.30am – 3.00pm and 2.30pm – 10.00pm) working on a rotational shift pattern to meet the needs of the service users
Waking Night staff – (shift times 9.30pm – 7.30am) working on a rotational shift pattern to meet the needs of the service users
Drivers who hold a clean UK Driving Licence are advantageous to this role as our individuals enjoy going out to achieve new daily goals and attend various activities.
For non-drivers we offer a pickup and drop off service to enable you to get to and from work.
Whether you are an individual who has recently completed your Health & Social Care Qualification at college, an experienced support care worker or someone looking to re-join the work place, we can offer a future that’s rewarding in every sense.
We are seeking support care workers who: –
- Have patience and a passion to understand each individual’s personal needs.
- Are skilled in enabling people with a range of abilities to live as independently as possible, to enjoy a full life and to achieve their goals and ambitions.
- Have the knowledge and understanding of working with people with autism and epilepsy would be extremely helpful.
- Have a proactive and flexible approach to all individuals.
- Can use their own initiative and be able to communicate with people from all walks of life.
- Are confident, as you may be required to lone work (1:1) with our individuals
- Have a calm approach (when client behaviours change or become challenging)
- Can work independently or within a team
What we offer to you: –
- Competitive rates of pay
- Full paid induction programme
- Paid annual leave – 20 days per year + 8 bank holidays
- Enhanced pay for working bank holidays
- Overtime available
- Excellent development and promotion opportunities
- NEST Pension Scheme with employer contribution
- Refer a Friend Bonus Scheme