Holmleigh Care Homes Group understands that the privacy and security of your information is important. This notice is to inform you what data we hold about you and why, what we do with that data and informs you of your rights regarding the personal information we hold under current data protection law.
Who we are
Holmleigh Care Homes Group, registered at Windsor House, Bayshill Road, Cheltenham, GL50 3AT is the Data Controller of the information covered by this privacy notice.
What Information we hold and why
Holmleigh Group will store and process personal data related to our website users for referrals, whistle-blowing concerns, complaints, compliments and any other general enquiries. Personal data held in relation to these enquiries include:
- Your name, contact telephone number, email address, home address.
- Enquiry Details.
We process personal data with your express consent to respond to any comments or complaints we may receive from you, and/or in accordance with our legitimate interests including to investigate any complaints received from you or from others, about our website or services.
Holmleigh Group will also store personal data related to our website users to help us select services or materials for inclusion on the Website that may be of interest to our customers. Personal information in relation to this service include:
Internet browser, IP address and operating system.
Information related to the browser or device you use to access our website.
Where we obtained your information
We obtain data directly from you via our Holmleigh website.
The Holmleigh Group website may contain links to other sites that may request additional information from you. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of other web sites to which link from our site.
Sensitive Data Types
No sensitive data types are collected or processed.
No automated profiling or decision-making on data subjects will take place.
What we do with the data
Information collected by Holmleigh Group will only be used to communicate with our customers. We will use your personal information to:
- To monitor use of our websites and online services. We may use your information to help us check and improve our services and websites, both online and offline, in accordance with our legitimate interests.
- Communicate with you about the enquiries you have submitted with your consent.
- To gain feedback from our customers, in order to improve our services.
Any details we do retain will be stored in secure systems in line with the data protection principles of integrity and confidentiality.
Who we share the data with
Your details may be passed on third parties, but that is not for any purposes other than the purposes mentioned above.
Categories of third parties are as follows:
- We may pass your information to third parties who help us to maintain, administer or develop the website but, if so, that information is only given to those third parties for that limited purpose. We also monitor traffic patterns and usage of our website to help us improve our website design and layout.
- We may engage third parties to help carry out the Holmleigh Group marketing and promotional communications.
- We may disclose your personal information to government bodies and law enforcement agencies to comply with any legal obligations, or to protect the rights, property or safety of our staff, our company or others.
Transfer outside of the EEA
We do not transfer your data outside of the EEA.
How long we keep your data
As long as you have an outstanding enquiry with us, we will consider you to be an active customer and will retain your personal data outlined above. Holmleigh Group will delete customer enquiries known to be no longer required within 6 months of inactivity. However, should you wish to have any personal data erased, you may invoke your rights as described in the section below.
Holmleigh Group recognise the rights of the data subject in regard to this data processing. As a data subject, you have:
- The right to access personal data held, and to portability, by requesting a copy of the information held.
- The right to rectification should any errors be noticed.
- The right to erasure, by requesting that we delete your data held at any time, should that data no longer be necessary for us to keep.
- The right to restrict processing, e.g. by asking us not to send marketing communications with you.
- The right to be informed once the erasure, rectification or restriction has been actioned.
- The right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority (The Information Commissioner’s Office).
Should you wish to invoke any of your rights, or have any queries about the information we hold about you, please contact:
post: Matthew Western, The Holmleigh Group, 141 High Street, Tredworth, Gloucester, GL1 4TB
Tel: 01452 300025